Sunday, October 24, 2010

{Love}


I captured this sweet moment today at church.
Gracey took Beckham's hand and led him to the nursery for the first time.


Gracey gave me the play by play. It went something like this...
-We rode on the train together
-We colored pictures of happy people
-I helped Beckham sit in his big boy chair.
-I let him dip his fishies in my water.
-I helped him hold his cup so he wouldn't spill.
-I borrowed some of Beckham's marshmallows from the Lucky charms at snack time.
-We chased bubbles and sang songs.
Over the last few weeks Gracey has decided she wants to be a "big sister". I couldn't be happier that the sibling drama has subsided.

We have been home maybe 2 weeks total in the last 3 months. My sweet Beckham happened to be in my parents ward for his first nursery experience. I am grateful Gracey was such a loving sister today and showed Beckham the ropes, even in an unfamiliar nursery.

3 comments:

Erinn said...

What little cuties. Good job Gracey being so nice to becks.

xoxo

Jeri May said...

My heart is melting-I'm so happy that she is feeling like she has so much to offer her little brother. They are just too cute!

Jeanine said...

Sweet little monkeys !! We sure love them both !