Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Trick-or-Treat


Princess Tiana and "Koda"








Trunk-r-Treat

Cousins

Sweetness


Love that tail

Halloween Party
Garrett and Whitney invited us to their annual family Halloween Party. Whitney made a fabulous dinner and my personal favorite, Pumpkin cookies.

Beckham's new book


Our sweet Aunt Whitney made the kids special Halloween bags filled with all kinds of goodies.





Brothers' focused on football


Goodbyes

Central Coast



Beckham loves his Papa. He follows my dad everywhere and when he can't see him, he starts yelling "papa, papa". On this trip, he also gave my mom the name "meme". I think Grammy likes that Beckham has his own name for her.

I Love my running trails here. There are deer amidst the trees and we even made a few fox sightings.

Cure for a rainy day

3 comments:

Erinn said...

I'm trying to decide what i love more...I think Beckham dressed up like Koda the dog is my favorite. Can't wait to see you guys!

Jeri May said...

I was just thinking the same thing Erinn. The perfect reflections of your wonderful life...thoughtful Whitney creating fun for the kids, Gracey and Sky, "meme', Beckham's killer smile, and that running trail. I loved them all-and I love you all!
P.S. Did I mention my handsome sons-too much 'beauty' in one family :}

Mel's Family said...

Oh my goodness those kids are adorable!!!!! XOXOXOmel