Tuesday, October 19, 2010




It's true! These 2 hard working boys have expanded to The Central Coast!
Harris May Injury Lawyers - a premier personal injury firm - is based in San Luis Obispo with an office in Santa Maria.

Changes are coming to our family in the upcoming months. We will be moving from our beloved Oceanside to San Luis Obispo. We have found a house that we have fallen in love with and I have spent many hours mapping out my new life. I have located all things of importance.... the local Jazzercise and Gym, Costco, Trader Joes and thank goodness a Target is coming soon.

As college students, Rob and I were so busy with school and work that we didn't get to enjoy this gem of a town as much as we should have. I am excited to explore the running and bike trails of this beautiful area, shop at the organic markets and surf at one of my favorite spots, the reefs of Silver Shole's.

I couldn't be more excited for Rob and this amazing opportunity. Here's to new adventures!

Check out the new website!

http://www.harrismay.com

8 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Oh my! Congrats! It will be so fun to be home again. Grandma must be overjoyed.

Teishi Kennedy said...

I am excited for you. (Really.) I am, however, sad to see you leave o-town. Here's to new explorations!

Erinn said...

I am so excited for you guys, and I am even more excited to come visit!

Hopefully your sister's will come visit often.

Jeri May said...

We couldn't be happier for you all. You and Rob are a great team and it's both your efforts that make all of this great stuff happen.

How fun you'll be living in an area where Steve was raised and just a few miles where I lived my entire life as well.

Here's to many happy trips to the cental coast for your friends and family. Just FYI for those reading the new MAY COMPOUND (my description) is spacious and the May's are great hosts.

The Bishops said...

So excited for you guys, so proud Rob!!!! :) Also, selfishly sad you will be moving :(

Shepherd's Photo said...

That's exciting congrats! Now when we got to Pismo we can see you guys! Good luck with your new adventures!

Mel's Family said...

Congratulations on your new adventure! XOXOXOMel

The Lehnick Family said...

So happy for you both! Closer to us too! I know that is not what your sisters/family want to hear, but we wish you the best with the move and adventures to come...can't wait to visit you! Hmmmmm I am thinking a weekend get away would be fun soon! Let me know when you are all settled...lol...Tell Rob congrats for me too!