Thursday, October 14, 2010

Daddy-Daughter Night at Preschool


These two are having a special date at school. Gracey was so excited to introduce her new friend Zoey, to her daddy.


I'm not sure how it never crossed my mind, that this special evening could be Gracey's worst nightmare; A classroom full of strange men (daddy's) .
Gracey was much happier at the after party. (the gas station run) Although, even Sugarbabies and Icee's couldn't take her mind off how "scary and mean" all the dad's were.
I can remember Gracey being 6 months old, and bursting into tears as a male checker at Costco tried to make her laugh. Now that Gracey is a little girl, I can appreciate her awareness for strangers. I think the next Daddy-Daughter date will be with just Gracey and Rob :)

4 comments:

Jeri May said...

I can't wait to hear all about their special night together. Isn't it so fun watching our girl grow up!

Erinn said...

Poor girl. Eliot seems to be the same way-not too sure about strangers.

Jeri May said...

Never crossed my mind either! Having 'dates' with mom/dad are a great tradition though.

Jeanine said...

Oh Gracey.. we love you . Robbie I'm just throwing this out there but you are the most handsome Daddy !

Ps Linny is the same way.