Sunday, October 10, 2010

EL SALVADOR




Las Flores is our favorite get-a-way spot. We come every year and it always lives up to our expectations. The grounds are gorgeous and the weather is perfect. We always eat well, surf, read, do yoga and beach runs, drink diet coke by the pool and my personal favorite... get out of bed when ever I please!!!

Our guys bringing in the surf boat.

Serenaded by a mariachi band our first evening. This guy was sweeet!


Coco Loco night. The guys decided to stick with their Diet Coke :)


Sarge, Phil and Derek. The 3 Amigo's.
Unfortunately the lovely ladies that belong to these studs were unable to make the trip this year. Girls...don't you know we plan babies around vacations??? We missed you!

Delicious Seafood.


It is always a treat to have some quiet time together.

We love these two. We have been taking trips together for the last 7 years.


Surf check from our room. Loved surfing in warm water and wished I could rip like the little local boys.

Here's to another fun vacation!

3 comments:

Erinn said...

I want my vacations to be like yours! So amazing & beautiful. I'm sure you enjoyed some lazy time. Love you!

Jeri May said...

...I want my vacations to be like hers too!
...however, I'm happy to see you relax and enjoy yourselves. I love you all-it was pretty quiet this morning!

Harris Beach Bums said...

another great trip with great friends!