Sunday, June 15, 2008


On Wed. the Kuhn girls came over for some Fathers Day fun for their achievement day activity. They made adorable cards for Mo and also an awesome shirt and tie cake! There is never a dull moment with my girls!


Here is my latest... Julie Heathman had her baby shower on Sat. Their daughter who is due in a few weeks is still nameless so I decided for now we can call her cupcake. While I was at the shower on Sat. Gracey and Rob had a special day together. They played at the park and I can imagine that most of their time revolved around treats....because that is what dads do when mom is gone. Rob loved their afternoon together!


Gracey and Rob share a bubblegum sucker. As far as I know this is her first one :)







"Gracey, what color is your tongue?"


This girl took full advantage while I was gone. Rob says she just went and picked this up all on her own. Yikes.



Fathers Day


We came home from church to gooey pull apart bread. If you haven't tried this recipe it is an impressive one and so easy! We made it many times for the seminary kids and it is always a big hit. It is Melinda Smith's famous recipe.

Overnight Pull Apart Sticky Buns

1 cube butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 package of butterscotch pudding
18-20 frozen non risen rolls
1 cup chopped pecan

Spray bunt pan with pam. Place first layer of rolls and sprinkle butterscotch pudding, layer rest of rolls and sprinkle rest of pudding mix evenly.Sprinkle pecans.

In sauce pan, mix butter, brown sugar and cinnamon. Cook until bubbly. Pour bubbly mixture evenly over rolls.Spray a piece of foil and place loosely over the pan. Let rise overnight or 8-10 hours. (Tiffany discovered that you can place it in the oven after you have heated and turned off and it makes the rolls rise faster. They can be done in a few hours.)
Bake at 325 for 25 minutes. Enjoy this one!


Rob was so excited when he discovered that I had gotten him a gift for Fathers Day that he begged to open it Sat. night, therefore only leaving sweet treats as his Sunday surprise. Rob's dinner request was his favorite...eggs. I think I got off pretty easy!


We love you! Happy Fathers Day Rob.
From, your girls


Things I love about my dad:
He knows how to fix anything.
His favorite word is HUH?
He loves to eat out.
He tells me he is proud of me.
He loves his family and has spent his entire life working hard for us. I know that my dad would do anything for his kids. Love you Dad!

Things we love about Steve:
He will always walk with me.
He calls his kids every week to check in.
My Dad is a wonderful example to those around him of what it is to be of service to your fellow man. He gives great advice, without saying a word. His life is and has been a constant reminder of how to do things the right way. He loves my Mom.
Love you Dad!

3 comments:

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

Sounded like Gracey had a great day with her daddy! She is such a cutie full of so much personality! We love you Gracey.

Erinn said...

Oh my goodness! Gracey is so funny. I love reading your blogs cause I just laugh at how cute she is. She is a pro at the soda & suckers. I wonder who taught her that...hmmm. We love you guys!

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

I love the cupcake picture - you are amazing and so talented! What darling pictures of the family!