Wednesday, June 18, 2008

OFF TO GRAMMY'S WE GO!

While Rob was in Indo I decided to take a road trip to my parents home. We picked up Harmony and Skye and made our way to Santa Maria. I am not sure how Harmony did not get sick considering she spent the whole time turning to the back seat to give Gracey food and keeping everyone happy. Gracey watched Nemo most of the trip...I love you DVD player.






Gracey loved playing in the backyard with Sadie and looking at the horses.





Cam was sweet and came by on Sunday to say "Hi" and play with Gracey




We went to a great sushi place one night. Gracey loved the eel and the tuna. This girl eats everything. I think she blew Uncle Eric away by just the mere quantity of food that she ingested. For being a tiny thing, she can sure throw it down. That's my girl! When we got home that night from sushi, Gracey discovered the baby stroller in the play room.


Gracey looking at a picture of "mommy"
Sweet bangs huh?



You can't go to Pismo and not go to Splash. The funny thing is when I lived there I might have gone there twice. Some how now when we go to visit it is on everyone's request list. It is known for the clam chowder and will have a line out the door any time of day!








We couldn't pass through Pismo without a visit to "our" Abby. She is J's girlfriend, but I have known Abby since she was a little girl. When Rob and I were first married we went to church with them and would babysit and house sit for them...so we go way back. Love you Abby, Goodluck at BYU.


There is a great barn in Avila that we needed to take Gracey to. They have lots of animals and amazing fruits and veggies and homemade pie. Harm and I bought a bunch of peaches and dehydrated them when we got back to the house. Unfortunately, we enjoyed them so much none of them made it it home.








We had such a great trip. Thanks mom and dad for spoiling us and Harm for being my traveling buddy!

1 comment:

Erinn said...

Ok...I know it might get old that I say this everytime...but honestly Gracey is so funny to me. I can't help but giggle everytime I see her. She's so adorable & has a cute 'May' fanny!