Tuesday, July 15, 2008

THESE PICTURES ARE FOR ALL OF MY FRIENDS (and you know who you are) WHO ARE ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT HOW YOUR HOUSE IS CLUTTERED OR NEEDS TO BE CLEANED. I HOPE THESE PICTURES OF MY HOUSE IN SHAMBLES WILL MAKE YOU SIT DOWN AND RELAX WITH YOUR HUBBY AND ENJOY A BOWL OF ICE CREAM...THE DUST CAN WAIT GIRLS, IT COULD BE WORSE!




Kitchen half way to demolition. We will see what tomorrow will bring!
In the mean time we have a great 2nd home up the street at the Marriott.

The best story I have from demolition so far is from today. I always bring treats to my mechanic when he works on my car. He is a long time patient and has become a friend. Well, being out of a kitchen and stuck home this morning, I decided to bake some brownies next door at the Rose's house. They were out of town and we keep our doors open to each other so I helped myself to their oven. I brought my perfect brownies back to the house to cool. When it came time to cut and place in the container I had to use the floor since the workers were busy in the kitchen. I placed the brownies on the floor and went to grab a spatula off the counter. When I turned back around Gracey had both feet in my pan of brownies stomping and laughing. Stinker!

Here is our other home







Ok...now on to the fun stuff. We have celebrated Harmony and Tiffany's birthdays in the last few weeks and had a visit from the Mays and my mom. Here are some pics:



Out for a cruise with daddy



This is Gracey's favorite toy outside. This is because she knows that they turn on the sprinklers, which if you haven't caught on by now... my daughter is obsessed with water.


Grandma May and Gracey, on our way to the pool. A huge Thank You to Eric and Mariah who let us use their house as a hotel for Rob's parents!



Erinn and Gracey playing with Ella.




My mom tries to get a grandkid picture every single time we hang out. We all humor her but frankly it is getting close to impossible with our wild kids. This was the best one...sorry mom!


Happy Birthday Tiff!








This was a special gift brought from Utah. Thank you Papa May!

2 comments:

Sue said...

I LOVE that picture of your mom with the grandkids! :) I can relate!

Erinn said...

Great pictures! I love the Gracey + brownies story.