Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Girls Night

This was definitely our best girls night yet. A slumber party at The Marriott with 7 of my good friends, no kids, alarm clocks or snooze buttons for that matter and lots of sugar! (mostly cinnabears)




Who would have thought our girls night would have included a couple rounds of Mario Cart. Although, there is no competition when Meiken is involved. As you can tell by her face...this is serious business!


Ashley brought homemade pizza dough and showed us all of her tricks.

We all brought toppings to share and ended up with 3 amazing pizza's.

Berry Swirl is open til midnight so of course we did a yogurt run across the street, had pumpkin facial peels and the girls entrusted their faces to my waxing skills. I have such great friends. Thanks girls for a fun night!




This is what I came home to. Love you two! Rob had a great time with Gracey while I was gone and even put her in a cute dress for my arrival.



Harmony's Birthday was on Monday. We had a pizza party to celebrate!




Aunt Harmony was teaching Gracey how to blow out candles.

Our niece Maddy

4 comments:

Erinn said...

The girls night sound so fun! Sometimes I find myself wanting Berry Swirl...maybe it's worth the drive to get some:)

Celine said...

That was so much fun! I can't wait for the next one :)

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

That was lots of fun! Can't wait to all hang out again :)

Jeanine said...

Gracey is getting so big and her hair is a lot longer since the last time I saw her. How fun to take your baby to the beach. We look forward to those types of experiences! Can't wait to see you guys! - Barrett and Jeanine