Monday, June 09, 2008

Where do I start?? It has been a busy month and I typically try not to get this far behind in my blogging world but, we have been out of town the last few weeks and time has slipped by! The month of May finished with a bitter-sweet end of the year seminary breakfast. Rob had asked if Gracey and I would join him for his last day. The mom's came in and prepared a breakfast burrito bar and the kids did not disappoint us with their eating capabilities. WOW, I had never seen such BIG burritos! Rob had some very sweet words for the kids and told them this has been the best year of his life...and as the kids say "bro May made it rain." I know he will miss the mornings he spent getting to know each one of these kids, but is definitely excited to get some well deserved sleep and more family time!

Rob and "his kids"


The Seniors



That Friday evening we helped celebrate Taylor's 25th Birthday with a great surprise party that his wife Ally put together. I volunteered to make the birthday boy's cake which consisted of 2 boxes of Funfetti cake mix. (his personal favorite)
It could quite possibly be the easiest request in birthday cake history! Happy Birthday T, I wish I was turning 25!



On Sunday, Rob left with his buddies for a surf trip to Indonesia for 2 weeks and Gracey and I began our road trip adventure. We are waiting on all the pics so I will have to update later. Bye for now!

1 comment:

Erinn said...

We've missed you in the blogging world! I love the cake Felicity. Your amazing!