Friday, February 22, 2008

L&W Oh so soft!

Today Leanne and I ventured up to Orange County to Rhonda's home, the owner of Lacy&William. And if you know me, you know that I am in love with her blankets. They are the softest thing you have ever felt and they are so cute and trendy! Yes, I am an addict! Here are some of my favorites:





The Lacy&William blog is in my favorites just in case you want to be an addict as well!


WE LOVE SNOWFLAKE!

I think Gracey and Snowflake might have the same teeth!
(OOps is that a bad mom?)

2 comments:

Erinn said...

Isn't Rhonda's house like blanket heaven!

Felicity May said...

Yes!We had so much fun looking at all the new fabric and rubbing everything on our face! There are way too many to choose from. Our next one will be satin for when it gets warmer. What a talented women she is.