Friday, February 22, 2008

I launched "Felicity's Designs Blog" last month. When I started college I was majoring in art and design and working full time as a dental assistant. I thought being creative and getting paid to do it would be a dream. The practical side of my brain took over and I changed directions and decided to go to Dental Hygiene School. Fortunately I love the dental field, especially the wonderful people that I worked with through the years and my patients. Although, now that I am home with Gracey I am starting to re explore my creative outlets and I am having so much fun! Here are some of the hand painted signs I have made this month:


5 comments:

Erinn said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 'Ava' one. It's precious.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Matt & Brooke said...

Felicity I LOVE your designs and your blog...so cute!!! and Gracey is so dang cute too...and her teeth too :) At least she has some, Brynlee's a little slow in that dept. I'm excited to check up on your cute family in the blog world:)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

I love these!!! They are really, really cute! Way to go, you are so talented!