Thursday, November 03, 2011






 


Rob has been out of town all week, so I took a break from the kitchen and had a dinner date with Gracey. I suggested Chipotle (quick and delicious) and her response was "mom, I'm thinking sushi sounds good." Sushi sounded awesome! 
Gracey made all her favorite requests: 
"I really love the eel, the tuna with those crunchy fish eggs on top and octopus salad"
This girl loves to dine and was so excited to have a date with me.  We topped off the night with frozen yogurt...it was perfect.  And I made my girl really happy!  We talked about how she played Rapunzel on the playground with her friends that day, why Jesus has to live in heaven and what outfit would be perfect for her school pictures.  Love her.

1 comment:

Jeanine said...

Dear Gracey - I miss you so much! You are growing up so fast and seem to have good taste in dinner choices :) I can't wait to see you . Love you Nene