Wednesday, November 02, 2011



                                      October Excitement
I turned 32.  I'm not sure how I got this old... but I celebrated anyways with my family and a giant slice of heavenly Mud Pie. To Gracey's disappointment, there was no themed party, goodie bags or pinata.  However, we did spend the day in Santa Barbara and came home with my kind of goodies!!
 
Beckham graduated from his Super Roo's gymnastics class for the 3rd time and currently working on #4.  He loves his teacher Nicole, swinging on the bars and playing in the ball pit. We are working on following instructions, staying with our class and most importantly not double bouncing kids off the trampoline.  I am glad he isn't old enough to realize that he hasn't moved on to the next class 3 different times! Maybe next time Beckham!!! Until then....we are having fun!
Do you take pictures of your kids sleeping?  I do a lot! Rob travels often, sometimes the kids are wild and I feel tired and old.  I look at these sweet faces and I quickly forget that Gracey tormented Beckham for hours on end and that Beckham dumped buckets of pine needles and sand throughout the house.  Their peaceful faces remind me of how much I adore these two and how much fun we have together.
 
We spent a couple days in Oceanside this month.  I loved seeing my family and watching the cousins play together.  How I have missed them all! Here are some of the highlights of our quick trip.

Seeing Uncle J.
Watching toons with cousin Skye.


                                                  Special time with Papa
                                                      Fun with cousins

                                                   Kisses with Aunt Tiff
                                            TRex "Roars" with cousin Kaden

                                                      PreSchool Fun

A fire truck and Smokey came to visit Gracey's Preschool.  They got to spray the fire hose and learn stop, drop, cover your face and roll.


Gracey's class is darling and we adore Miss Brittany.  Gracey's favorite part of school is painting, puzzles and playing Rapunzel on the playground with her friends.

                                    On the Home Front...
Our closet is finished!! I designed the closet with our contractor.  I love that even my workout clothes have a home.

3 comments:

Erinn said...

When you start feeling tortured and old just hide in your closet. I think it would make me feel better.

Congrats Beck on graduating 3 times, He's a champ!

Katie Waldron said...

Yay! The closet is done! Looks amazing. I wanna know what you are doing in the backyard.

Cutest halloween pics, the smashed pumpkins made me laugh out loud, and love that firetruck pic of Beckham and the hammed up smile. :)

I too find myself sneaking in my babies rooms at night loving their little faces, exhausted from the days all alone. We will survive!!!

Little Dame said...

Love the closet, Love the sleeping kiddies, love the smashed pumpkins!