Monday, October 03, 2011

Happiest Place on Earth 2011




 We joined our long time friends The Kennedy's for a fun filled day at Disney Land and California Adventure last month.  Amelia and Gracey were so happy to reunite at their favorite place.  I couldn't help but smile all day, as I watched these two girls walk from ride to ride holding hands and planning the next ride! 
 Gracey's favorite ride was "The Little Mermaid"  We rode it twice and she can hardly wait to ride it again. 


 Our sweet Grammy was in town and joined us for our fun day.  Thank goodness for her help.  Beckham had a 4:1 ratio,  {Adults:Beckham}  and it was much needed.  He tried to escape from every line and even left me running from a bathroom stall with my skirt half up.






Thank You Kennedy's for a fantastic day!

2 comments:

Erinn said...

So cute! I love that Gracey and Amelia are such great buddies, they are so sweet together!

I'm glad Beckham didn't get lost.

Teishi Kennedy said...

Are you kidding me? Any time!