Tuesday, April 26, 2011

CELEBRATE!

A few weeks after we moved to SLO, the Harris', Waldron's and Alexander's came to visit. We had such a fun weekend together and even got to celebrate Charlie's Birthday.
I still remember the day Charlie was born. I couldn't wait for my work day to be over so Rob and I could go visit Ryan, Leanne and Charlie in the hospital. The nurse was so sweet and let us stay after hours because we were so excited to be there. It has been so much fun watching Charlie grow up into an incredibly funny and talented little girl. So glad we got to celebrate with her!

Girls on a walk

Our little artists

In true Leanne fashion, she just whipped together an amazing cake at our house.

Girls hot tubing

Watching a gopher peep it's head out and squealing with excitement/fear each time. Loved this great friends weekend. Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Lindsay and Family said...

What an incredible view Felicity!! I can't wait to see more :) We miss you at Jazz!