Monday, January 17, 2011


This is our last week in Oceanside and it has been filled with one beach day after another! We can't get enough of this warm weather and blue skies. I am especially grateful for packers coming on Thursday. I love that I am out playing with the kids, instead of stuffing boxes every spare moment.
We sold our Oceanside home this week (Yahoo!!!) and are moving to San Luis Obsipo on Friday. I found out that we are going to be in the same ward we were in as newly weds, in our college days! It will be a lot of fun catching up with some old friends.













Tubbing after a day in the sun and Beckham not loving the group hug.

Next post will be from SLO.
To my friends: COME VISIT! PLEASE......

8 comments:

Erinn said...

We're off to the beach today!

PS: we'll come visit you, but we'll wait till you unpack first.

The HousewifeTravels said...

That is so exciting! Your parents must be so happy to be having you so close. Good luck with the move.

Jeri May said...

Yes, the Mays are great hosts.
...I'm off to weather the heat wave (it was in the 40's yesterday!) and run a few errands before my trip to CA.
...no matter how I say it, it just doesn't sound as the same as spending the day at the beach, huh!

Freddy and Mandy said...

You will be missed!

Emily Parks said...

how exciting...but we'll miss you guys. Chris said he's willing to drive up if you're ever in need of some pulled pork bbq. Hugs.

Mel's Family said...

Good luck with your move. What an exciting opportunity for you guys! XOXOXOmel

Katie Waldron said...

Such a beautiful day. We miss you already!

The Lehnick Family said...

The kids are getting so big girl...and just adorable as can be! I can't wait until you are closer...we are visiting forsure! Soon, hopefully! Maybe spring break? You'll have to send me your address when you have time...LOVE ya! Good luck with all the unpacking...:)