Sunday, April 04, 2010

{EASTER}





While Gracey was fast asleep she had a special visitor...


We had such a wonderful Easter Sunday. It began with homemade cinnamon rolls and omelets, an egg hunt and enjoyed the beautiful warm weather. Followed by fish taco's with mango salsa (I know, very traditional) and homemade pies of every kind. I enjoyed watching conference that evening with my mom while my loves slept. It left me uplifted and inspired to be a better wife, mom and servant to our Savior.

t
Running for the eggs!


Collecting the loot


Maddy

Kaden

Skye

Grammy and all her grand babies


Aunt Whitney and Beckham. Whitney put together the sweetest Easter basket for my kids.
I Love having Garrett and Whitney in Oceanside!



Gracey and Skye enjoying our beautiful Easter Sunday....in the dirt.


Here is our new look for the next few years.

Sydney- 1 month


I did a mini photo shoot for my adorable niece Sydney today





1 comment:

Jeri May said...

I almost commented on all the posts-as they are so wonderful. I love the pictures and getting a glimpse of your sweet life. We can hardly wait to see you all--soon.
We love you guys-
Grammy May