Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Just a few of my Favorite things





I won't reveal how many carton's I go through in the next few months. Yaaa for Limited Editions!!!

Absolutely love their workout gear. So comfortable, love the built in, could stay in them all day.




I look forward to class every morning. I am not a dancer but I love to workout, sweat and see my girls!


Bosc Pears- I eat at least one every day. I buy the giant bag from Costco. So delicious!




Beach weather in Feb. I don't want this week to end!

5 comments:

Katie Waldron said...

Oh that Samoa ice cream! It tempts me every time I walk in the freezer section. Damn those girl scouts!

Jeri May said...

...Funny Katie!

You So. Cali girls have all the fun!

Mel's Family said...

I am actually eating a Samoa girl scout cooking as I'm reading your post...made me laugh! Yummy, I can't wait to try the ice cream! Your family is so beautiful. I love keeping up on the happenings of the Mays. XOXOXOMel

Erinn said...

That ice cream sound mighty tempting. If Felicity can eat it does that mean I can too?

Teishi Kennedy said...

Funny. I just had a Samoa ice cream cone tonight with Amelia. We love it, too!