Sunday, November 29, 2009


We had family pics this weekend. Love that I got one with Rob, now a days we rarely are in a picture together.

This might be my favorite of the day. Love that girl. Most of our pictures are with Gracey holding her personal progress book. Now that I am Young Woman pres, she is working on it early:)
No seriously, it's called her temple book and they are inseparable. I got her to hide it under her skirt in this picture!

Gracey putting dad to sleep. (reading him personal progress)

Rob and I took some of the youth to do temple work a few weeks ago. These are a few of my girls.

5 comments:

The HousewifeTravels said...

Cute pictures! I'm in YW Presidency too! Great fun huh? Like being a teenager all over again. Don't worry...I'm being a good teenager these days :) Kinda fun to experience all the YW stuff for the first time.

Jeanine said...

I love that Robbie is in Gracey's crib !!! I told Barrett just a couple of weeks ago that sometimes when she is sleeping in there I want to get in with her and snuggle her ! Good minds think alike ;) Love you guys .
Nene

Erinn said...

Way to go Gracey! Maybe she'll finish her Personal Progress by the time she hits Primary.

PS: I love your orange coat. So adorable!

steven may said...

Yes-love your coat...and love you too.

The pics are too adorable-I'm especially fond of the Rob-in-crib-reading-personal progress AKA: Temple book- with Gracy. Good job Gracey.
Love,
Grammy May

Teishi Kennedy said...

Amelia drags a Personal Progress journal, too! Hey, if I can't get any of my YW to do it at least Gracey and Amelia will...