Monday, November 02, 2009

Beckham- 6 months old

This sweet little guy melts my heart on a daily basis. He is so cuddly, loves to give kisses and adores his big sister.

-He has a permanent drool attached to his chin.
-Loves his food. So far that includes rice cereal, squash and pumpkin.
-Gracey usually sleeps more in a day than Beckham.
-He smiles so easily and will let anyone hold him.
-Hates his car seat, but is increasingly becoming more entertained by big sis.
-He is tiny but mighty. Beckham is pulling himself up on anything he can get his hands on to and is crawling way TOO FAST.




Playing Peek-a-boo with Gracey.


I dressed my kids for a winter storm today, before I realized it was 75 degrees outside. The outfit was short lived! I have been stuck in the house for so many days I forgot I lived in So. Cal.

5 comments:

Jeanine said...

I want him right now !!! I want to plaster kisses on those dimples ! Oh my heavens I love it ! I see you both in him so much . Give that little man some Nene love xoxo

steven may said...

Come to Grammy and Grandpa in Utah. We have perfect weather for those cute cold-weather clothes!

You described little Becks perfectly. I need some of his slobbery-precious little kisses.

Grammy May

The Lehnick Family said...

Happy 6 months Beckham! What a little cutie he is! AND doing so much! Love all the pics and updates! I want to see a pic of your new house...I hear it is beautiful!

Whitney said...

OK, Seriously, that is like one of the cutest babies on the planet. I actually think he, Gracey and Berlin all tie for that title! Love him! I just want to suck that grin right off his face!

Lindsay and Family said...

I can't believe Beckham is so mobile!! He's super motivated like his mommy!