Sunday, October 25, 2009

HAPPY 3RD BIRTHDAY KADEN!


We celebrated KADEN'S 3rd birthday at the Bishop's local Pumpkin Patch. We had such a great time watching the kids play in the hay, touching the animals, walking hand in hand through the corn field maze and most of all being together.




















MAY FAMILY HALLOWEEN PARTY



Once again Whitney (party planner extraordinaire) threw an amazing Halloween party . She is so incredibly talented and doesn't forget any of the details. We are lucky to always be on her guest list:)



Don and Betty Draper (MAD MEN)
{If you are not watching, I suggest you tune in. Love it!}



Auntie Erinn and Uncle Andrew came from LA to party with us. We found out that night that Erinn and Andrew are having a Baby. YAAAA! We love you guys and could not be happier. Can't wait to meet the little guy.



Gracey loved the Art project Whitney put together. This was pumpkin #4.


CUTENESS

Oh my heavens, this face is cute. Love the dimples!


My mom is already teaching me how to do push ups.



Crawling. It's all happening so fast. We came home from El Salvador and Beckham is crawling, sitting up and getting into mischief. Watch out!



3 comments:

Erinn said...

Beckham is crazy cute. I love that little man cub!

Jeanine said...

Oh my gosh I just a tear fest here .... Becks is growing up so fast and could he be any cuter ... I think not looks like you guys had a great trip ! We miss you all so much give your kiddies some love for me I just want to squish em' . Love you Nene

steven may said...

My cheeks are hurting from smiling so big-I just love you all so much. Man--we have adorable kids in our family! The fun never ends in the Rob May household.

We love you all-
Grammy & Grandpa May