Tuesday, October 27, 2009


Beckham has been so patient watching mom workout in the morning at Jazzercise. Today, he officially graduated from the car seat in the hallway to the Nursery with Gracey.
I peeked in a few times and Gracey had permanently fixed herself in front of her little brother, guarding him with her life. Pretty sweet.

I had an entire hour to get my serious sweat on. Jazzercise...watch out, I am officially back!

I felt like wonder mom today, ready to conquer any toddler emotional breakdown that comes my way.

3 comments:

Jeanine said...

I think Gracey has the same older sibling instinct that Robbie has .. Very very protective. It served us all well. We love that Gracey girl .. And you have always been wonder Mom to me . Love you all , Nene

Lindsay and Family said...

Yay! Now you can finally experience the real jazzercise (not pregnant and not stuck in the back with a baby)!

The HousewifeTravels said...

Way to go!