Monday, June 22, 2009



I was searching all over the house trying to find Rob the other night. This is what I stumbled across in Beckham's room. Rob is such a sweet daddy. One of my favorite things to do is to listen to Rob and Gracey's adorable conversations as he is putting her to bed. We love you Rob. Happy Father's Day!


Highlights of our week:
Beach day with all the cousins in Encinitas
Went on a date with Rob on Tuesday to our fav Nordstroms Rack.
Celebrated our 10 year anniversary at Harney Sushi on thursday.
Gracey went to Frozen Yogurt and Target with Garrett and Whitney.
Date night with some friends on friday- dinner and a movie
BBQ on Fathers Day at the Shupe home

6 comments:

Erinn said...

10 years!!! HOORAY.

I love the picture of Becks dimple-he's a stud muffin.

Teishi Kennedy said...

What a fabulous week!

steven may said...

Beautiful pictures-beautiful memories.

OK...the "Best Friends" video is too darn cute!

Love you all-
MOM

Jeanine said...

I can't wait to see my niece and nephew again! Miss you all! - Barrett

Jeanine said...

That is the sweetest thing I have ever heard ! miss you all so much hugs and kisses for all love your Aunt Nene

Whitney Carnohan said...

Congrats on 10 years...crazy! Rob is a great Daddy, what lucky kids!