Monday, April 06, 2009

Beckham's Baby Shower




Ally, Leanne and Meiken put together a beautiful breakfast with homemade muffins, quiche and fresh fruit. Leanne made cinnamon rolls that I am still dreaming about and Meiken made homemade sorbet with fresh fruit that was amazing. I really appreciate all of their hard work. Love you guys!


I loved not registering. I felt like my friends and family made and picked out very thoughtful gifts that fit "us". Erinn made this beautiful book with great family pictures. It will be a treasure in our home.


Whitney holding Jeanine's Berlin.


My mom made the trip south yet again for my shower. I think she was only home 2 days last month. Thanks mom:) Lil Maddy came in her party dress.



Meiken and Ally ..."Partners in Crime" Thanks girls for planning such a beautiful shower.


Harm and my long time BFF from hi school Candace.



Leanne made us a book shelf for the nursery.... you cease to amaze me. I love it!

I left the party feeling an overwhelming appreciation for all of the good, loving people that I have in my life, that support me and our little family. Thanks to you all for the thoughtful gifts and a fun girls morning. Even Gracey made out like a bandit. She got some big sister outfits, "road crayons" (sidewalk chalk) and a bubble machine that keeps her running like a wild woman:)

1 comment:

Erinn said...

PS: you looks amazing in the top photograph. I'm so happy I could come & celebrate little Beckham's upcoming arrival! Love you!