Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Berlin Nichole Johnson
3 weeks old

We are so excited that Barrett and Jeanine got to welcome this little angel into their family. I knew as soon as she was born that Gracey and I would be making a trip very soon to Utah to see the newest addition to our family.


Gracey got lots of kisses this week, especially from Uncle Barrett.

The Girls







Gracey loved all of the attention. Papa May and Cam took her to the Creamery for some ice cream and she managed to bring home some new books and flash cards (which she is currently obsessed with) She can say all of the words on the cards and make the sounds. I am sure everyone despised us on the plane. Erinn and I got in a fun shopping day and joined Steve for the open house of the Draper Temple that evening. Cameron planned out a delicious menu for us that week and we all enjoyed cooking together. Yep, it was another fun trip to Utah.

5 comments:

Mel's Family said...

Sounds so fun...I am so jealous! The May family is just getting bigger and I am missing out on all the fun...no fair. I love you guys. Mel

Erinn said...

What a fun trip! As always- Gracey is just the cutest little thing.

Jeri May said...

I have the most beautiful grandchildren (I can say that because it's true...and I'm the grandma!)We love you all so much. Great pictures!

Love,
Gracey's Grandma

The Lehnick Family said...

How fun...new cousin for Gracey...that is exciting as I remember all my cousin days growing up with you! Glad you had a great time.

Jeanine said...

We loved having you! Linny Bear loves her Aunt Felicity and her cousin Gracey! Thank you so much for making the trip. It means a lot :)