Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Are you sure?

So, I panicked last night when I realized that I have about 9 weeks until my induction date. Many times I have gone out shopping with the intention of getting boy stuff, but somehow end up with a new pair of shoes for Gracey or hair bows... you know, all the fun girl stuff.
Anyways, I decided I needed to dedicate my Tuesday to baby boy essentials...car seat (without ruffles or pink) and shoes. (they are the only accessory a boy can have)
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

SKULLS. Ritzybaby.com
Pretty studly right? It's even reversible for when the minky in too hot in the summer!





Pedipeds.com lOVE,lOVE their shoes.

Actually, this will be his favorite accessory! A sister who knows how to find snails in her Sunday best.

4 comments:

The Lehnick Family said...

What cute stuff you are getting! Love all that boy stuff! It can be fun shopping for boys, really! I sent a whole bunch of clothes with your mom...hope you can use them! Gracey is so stinkin' cute! Can't wait until little baby boy comes! What's his name going to be? Love you!

Jeri May said...

Fun boy stuff. I love the car seat...and shoes. Gracey will be a wonderful big sister. As Rob says, "she'll be the brains of the operation!"

Mel's Family said...

Oh Felicity...how exciting to get ready for this baby boy! I love the car seat and the shoes. However, I do have an issue with the snails! LOL When Krystal was about Gracey's age we had a ton of snails where we lived and she would walk up and down the sidewalk stomping on them...GROSS! Snail guts everywhere. One of my daycare moms bribed her to stop by buying her a pretty necklace! Lucky for me it worked! XOXOXO Mel

Jeanine said...

Cool Boy Stuff! Very manly indeed ;) And by the way...Gracey has absolutely no idea how many smooches I'm gonna steal next time we're all together! ;) Love you guys!