Sunday, December 14, 2008

If this week didn't send me into pre-term labor, I don't know what would. I was in charge of our ward Christmas Party last night and HOLY CRAP (sorry, Ann Harris. I know this word is in your swearing category...please don't judge me.)it was so much work. Lucky for Gracey, she spent 2 fun days with Grammy and 2 days with daddy. Rob took her shopping and she showed up at the party in her first Juicy dress. Oh, so adorable.
Instead of boring you with my crazy last few weeks, here are some pics from a fun night with the Harris kids while Leanne and Ryan were away. Gracey's first experience making and eating sugar cookies.






Also this week, Rob surprised me with tickets to a Laker game. We were in the 15th row and hanging with the celebs. I don't know if I can ever go back to the nose bleed section again.We left home so fast I didn't have my camera. I was devastated when I discovered I had forgotten it.
As a Laker fan, it definitely made my top 10 favorite things I have ever done!

8 comments:

Mel's Family said...

HOLY CRAP is right...what alot of responsibility. But, it anyone could do it, it is you. You are so talented and amazing! I bet your ward party was a HUGE success! Your new family picture on your blog is so cute, and Gracey...well all I can say is she is a doll...love the pig tails! Happy Holidays to you. Love you guys...XOXOXO MEL

Erinn said...

I'm glad yor alive. See you next week!!

Emily Parks said...

The ward party was awesome. If I would have had someone to watch my little girls I would have helped more. Let me know if you need help next time and I can get someone to watch the girls. I'd be happy to help more. Gracey is adorable. Looks like she had fun eating the cookies.

Jeri May said...

You're the woman Felicity. Rob couldn't say enought good things about how well the evening went. It was sweet--I know he loved spending time with Gracey. He loves his girls.
And Holy Crap...I can't wait until you're all here!

Celine said...

We couldn't have done it without you! The party really turned out great. You're awesome :)

AHS Photography said...

so stinkin cute, that is sooo a Gracey photo. By the way, thanks for the Christmas card! They turned out so great! You guys are such a beautiful family :)

The Lehnick Family said...

Felicity, I have no doubt you pulled off a wonderful party...you are very talented! But if you are like me, you get nervous and the pressure builds...glad it went well...love your new picture on your blog as well.. Gracey is getting so big! Sure miss you all...thanks for your Christmas card...love it! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

Jeanine said...

You are amazing !!! We love you