Saturday, November 22, 2008

WE'RE YOU "DAZZLED?"



Of course I saw the movie last night, and of course we had a girls night to celebrate!


Tiff and Andrea even drove from Murietta to party!


Trivia finalists. This is serious business.





...and yes, that would be blood dripping from Meiken's neck. Love it!


Charged....guilty. Sneaking to the movies with a cup of treats!













Dustin and Ashley hooked our entire group up with VIP entrance and seats for the movie. Thanks guys!


Hey! Who let Eric in?
It looks like the anticipation is killing him.


Loved the party, loved the movie and oh yeah, yes I was "DAZZLED!
"

9 comments:

Erinn said...

Oh my goodness! What a fun idea. Looks like lots of Twilight fun. Love Ya!

Harris Beach Bums said...

Is Eric the new Relief Society President?

Harris Beach Bums said...

that last comment was from Ryan.

It was a great party. . . I was DAZZLED!

Harris Beach Bums said...

Actually, this is what I would have said:

"When did Eric have his sex change and become a chick?"

Ryan

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

Yup I was Dazzled!!!! So FUN!

Jackie Howe said...

I am laughing at the comments Leanna and Ryan left. It was great to see you at the party! Congratulations on your baby boy!!

The Lehnick Family said...

Looks like so much fun! I feel ashamed to say that I haven't read the books yet? I will though...I just don't know how any mommy can have the time to READ! I guess if I wasn't making bows, watching other kids, taking care of my own kids, being the VP of PTC club...there I feel better now that I have said all of these excuses! BTW...you 3 sisters are just beautiful!

Meiken said...

Love it!...except for the candy take out picture :)! Next time I won't be so competitive...I promise.

The HousewifeTravels said...

Hey! I feel a little like a stalker when I read peoples blogs without talking to them first. I saw your blog on Annie's list and was so excited! I'm always wondering about old friends. And we are getting a little 'old'. Hope it's o.k. to catch up with you via blogs. You seem happier than ever. I know I am. Ronelle