Thursday, October 02, 2008

Posted by PicasaAs many of you know our family spent my Birthday at Rady Children's Hospital last year with Gracey, as she under went Kidney surgery. A year has gone by, and I am grateful each day that we had such wonderful doctors and nurses that took care of my little girl. What joy and excitement she has brought into our lives! I'll keep having birthdays if being a mom continues to be this fulfilling. Thanks to all of my family and friends for the calls and emails today. They mean so much.

6 comments:

Mel's Family said...

Happy Birthday Felicity!!! You have such a beautiful family. I love you all. XOXOXO Mel

Katie Waldron said...

Happy Happy B Day Felicity girl! You are such a sweetheart & I am so privileged to know you! SEEEEEEE you in a weeeeeeek!!! YAY!

Whitney Carnohan said...

Happy, happy Birthday! I am glad to see Gracey is happy and unaffected by all the hospital stuff. I hope you have another great year!

Whitney Carnohan said...

Happy, happy Birthday! I am glad to see Gracey is happy and unaffected by all the hospital stuff. I hope you have another great year!

kristen'n'thecrew said...

hi felicity! i don't know if you'll ever see this, but i was wondering what happened with your daughter's kidneys....i hope you guys are doing great! and happy (late) birthday!

kristen (crosby) schneider

kristen'n'thecrew said...

thanks for satisfying my curiousity! i'm always interested in kidney stuff in kids ever since our 3 year old was diagnosed with kidney cancer 2 years ago. gracie is a cute little girl-- a belated congratulations to you guys!