Monday, August 11, 2008

15 Months



20 lbs (10% weight)
31 1/2 (80% height)

My favorite words:
Daddy
MaMa
Gracey
eye
nose
no
yesssssss
bubble
dog

I love to eat:
EVERYTHING,especially fruit and veggie patties.

I still take 2 naps and wake up between 9-10am

I love to:
Play with water...the sink, bath, pool, spinklers, beach
Go on runs with mom and bark at the dogs when we pass them

The only time I sit still is when I read books. I like reading books better than playing with toys.

I get the most excited when:
Mom pulls out the vitamins in the morning
I see my favorite blanket that Aunt Erinn got me

I am a big girl now because:
I can feed myself with a fork
I don't beg to nurse anymore
I like to pick out my clothes
I just got my first molar
I go with dad to nursery

I don't like:
to cuddle, kiss or anything affectionate for that matter (to my parents dismay)
getting my diaper changed
getting out of the bath

SO...as you can see, I Am A Big Girl Now!

2 comments:

Erinn said...

She is a big girl thats for sure. We definitley need to work on the playing with poop stage...thats yucky.

ERK, MRK, & GRK said...

Wow what a big girl now! So cute!