Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Heavenly Weather!


We have had wonderful beach weather this last month. Today we met Harmony and Skye, Tiff, Kaden and Maddy at the beach. We had such a fun day but decided that next time the adults need to out number the kids. I have to admit I sat down with a bowl of ice cream tonight and kicked my feet up. If you know me at all... I rarely do either. I think I might be worn out.

Harmony brought a beach tent. The kids had a great time playing in it and it gave them a break from the sun.



Gracey has started walking. She tried her best to keep up with Kaden today.

2 comments:

The May Family said...

It was so good to spend time with you and gracey when you were here. I love all of you so much! Thanks for being so awesome towards me since I have been with Garrett. You guys are amazing!

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

Oh what cute pics. I love Gracey's bathingsuit. I agree next beach day we need to bring another person with us. I did the same thing that night...I was exhausted!