Monday, February 04, 2008

We miss you already!

Aunt Erinn brought Gracey a beautiful cuddly blanket. Thanks a bunch, we love it! Erinn did bath time with Gracey and taught her the "brush your teeth song". She loves the sonicare. What 9 month old doesn't have a sonicare?

Uncle Cam getting himself some love.


Some Happy Grandparents!
Grandma May has spent the last 12 days at our house. Papa May and Max the dog joined us this weekend, along with Cam and Erinn, Andrew and Ella the Smith's dog. I think Gracey and I are going to wake up in the morning and be awfully lonely. She can hardly wait for me to come and get her out of her crib in the morning. She can hear the dogs bells jingling and Grandma's sweet voice. Jeri joined me on my workouts and my morning eggs...she fits right in. This week Gracey learned how to waive, clap and pose for the camera. We love having visitors, especially our family whom we love so much. Thanks for the visit!

4 comments:

The Bishops said...

What cute pictures! I can't believe she learned all of that in the couple of days that I haven't talked to you!! What a big girl! I do think she has the posing for the camera down!! What a cutie! She can join the cheese ball crew with Kaden!

Jeanine said...

Looks like you all had a great weekend!! I talked to Dad on my way to work and said you all had a blast ! Miss you and Love you xoxo Aunt Nene and Barrett
PS that pic. with cam is priceless total heart melter

Jeanine said...

Looks like you all had a great weekend!! I talked to Dad on my way to work and said you all had a blast ! Miss you and Love you xoxo Aunt Nene and Barrett
PS that pic. with cam is priceless total heart melter

Eric, Harmony, Skye, and Sydney said...

Aww... Gracey is such a cutie. What a little personality! We love her!