Sunday, February 10, 2008

Beach day in February!

I am reminded on a daily basis how great Southern California is, but a beach day in early February, can it get any better? Nothing could keep Gracey and I away. 74 degrees and not a cloud in the sky - are you kidding me?
Here are some pics from our fun day at the beach. Unfortunately daddy was hard at work. Thanks Rob! I just adore this picture. I captured a moment of fascination. If you have spent any time with Gracey you know that these still moments are few. I cherish this one:)





Coming home to a hard working daddy, smelling like sun block and seaweed!
(Gracey smelled like seaweed, not daddy)


Thanks Candace for the adorable outfit!

2 comments:

Erinn said...

I agree, the weather has been perfect! Sounds like a perfect beach day with the girls.

Harris Beach Bums said...

Those are some cute beach babes! I am so excited for this summer!