Tuesday, January 01, 2008

There is nothing like ringing in the New Year with a Harris Party!

Ryan and Leanne threw a New Years bash in their new home. It was so much fun to see all of our friends. I think the Karaoke machine was the highlight of the night.I am convinced the whole neighborhood heard Rob try to prove to the crowd that he should have been a Backstreet Boy. He had me convinced years ago:)



Matt played some tunes to get the party started. Miles snuck down stairs and was captivated.


The "Spice Girls" in action.


Leanne did an amazing job on the food. It was beautiful...I wouldn't expect any less:) You're the best Leanne!





2 comments:

Erinn said...

Looks like you all had fun. I think the R-O-B should have been a Backstreet Boy too.

Amber Olsen said...

Hey felicity,
It's good to here from you. Your family is gorgeous. Sprinkles is a blog I created for my good friends sister. She has the best stuff. Let me know what you want and I'll tell her. The blog is still in the works but we will get the purchasing part down soon enough. That's so funny that you found that website and knew it was mine. Well where are you guys living? I'll stop the novel and chat later.
Amber