Monday, December 17, 2007

HOLY CAVITIES!


The biggest hit of all is not pictured... for obvious reasons :) It consisted of one crispy Nila wafer, smooth cream cheese and sweet red cherries. I won't reveal who the culprit was, but you might be able to guess ... Gracey.

(Please note, the cookies above are not burnt, but rather pumpkin chocolate chip!)

Today I got together with my sisters and my mom to make Christmas treats. Many recipes we have been making since I was a young girl. (This includes Russian Tea Cakes, which nobody seems to like that much,but it continues to make it on the Christmas menu year after year). It was a wonderful day, my Mom, my sisters, and all the babies together! Overall, I am quite impressed with our efforts, as we delivered 7 different Holiday treats, changed too many diapers to count, kept the babies tummy's full, and monitored Kaden's overzealous kisses with Gracey. (Many which ended in tears.) We are all so blessed to have each other. I am especially grateful to have my sisters so close and a Mom who is willing go anywhere and do anything for her kids.


"Grammy you don't have enough hands anymore"

2 comments:

Celine said...

Those cookies all look so yummy!!

Harris Beach Bums said...

Sounds like a wild day full of excitement. Just think of all the excitement next year with even more kids:).

Your mom really would do anything for you guys.