Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Gracey meets Great Grandma and Grandpa

The Long Drive to Fresno


Great Grandma we have double chins in common!



My Grandma is 84 years old and still works as a hair dresser 5 days a week. She loves her ladies. Most of them get their hair done once a week and they don't touch it until their following appointment. She has done many of her clients hair at their funeral. Grandma was so excited to get her hands on little Gracey's mullet.


I think the mohawk suits you well miss Gracey!



Our Cousin Candace's Reception. The kids partied like rock stars!





My two pregnant sisters. My delivery is still all to vivid...I am not jelous yet.





We stopped at Baja Fresh on the way home.... Kaden enjoyed some black beans:)


Grammy playing peek-a-boo with Gracey

No comments: