Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Hey, it's a start!

My latest endeavor has been to maintain an herb garden. I am not known to have a green thumb, in fact I manage to kill most all plants. I am quite proud...they are still green!My petite garden consists of basil, cilantro and oregano.















What a beauty! What use to be the side yard from hell... has had an extreme makeover.













Bumbo!
This is Graceys latest gift from Grammy. As most of you know Gracey has spent the last 3 months laying on our kitchen counter while we ate dinner. (You do what you have to do.) As of the last few weeks Gracey is rolling...which means laying on the counter is now off limits!


All pretty for church! Rarely on time... but we're there.

2 comments:

Harris Beach Bums said...

Sounds like us on the church thing. Always late but worth the wait.

Erinn said...

I love the Bumbo chair for Gracey. She's way too cute. We need to come down for a visit soon.